Project Auditors LLC Professional Training Scholarships
Project Auditors is sponsoring online training scholarships for deserving teachers, nonprofit staff and project management practitioners worldwide. To review the guidelines for Professional Development and Training Scholarships, please visit the Scholarship Guidelines.
Project Auditors is sponsoring professional training scholarships for individuals from the following preferred countries:
Afghanistan; Angola; Antigua and Barbuda; Argentina; Armenia; Azerbaijan; Bangladesh; Belize; Benin; Bolivia; Botswana; Brazil; Burkina Faso; Burundi; Cambodia; Cameroon; Cape Verde Islands; Central African Republic; Chile; Colombia; The Comoros; Costa Rica; Cote d'Ivoire; Djibouti; Dominica; Dominican Republic; East Timor; Ecuador; El Salvador; Eritrea; Equatorial Guinea; Ethiopia; Federated States of Micronesia; Fiji; Gabon; The Gambia; Georgia; Ghana; Grenada; Guatemala; Guinea; Guinea-Bissau; Guyana; Haiti; Honduras; Indonesia; Jamaica; Jordan; Kenya; Kiribati; Kyrgystan; Laos; Lebanon; Lesotho; Liberia; Madagascar; Malawi; Malaysia; Maldives; Mali; Mauritius; Mexico; Moldova; Mongolia; Morocco; Mozambique; Myanmar; Namibia; Nauru; Nepal; New Caledonia; Nicaragua; Nigeria; Niger; Pakistan; Palau; Panama; Papua New Guinea; Paraguay; Peru; The Philippines; Rwanda; Samoa; São Tomé and Principe; Senegal; The Seychelles; Sierra Leone; Solomon Islands; South Africa; Sri Lanka; St. Lucia; St. Vincent and the Grenadines; Suriname; Swaziland; Tajikistan; Tanzania; Thailand; Togo; Tonga; Tunisia; Turkey; Tuvalu; Uzbekistan; Uruguay; Republic of Vanuatu; Vietnam; Zambia
The Project Auditors Professional Training Scholarships (six to eight) will be awarded on a quarterly basis. The training is provided in English only and the offerings are:
- Scholarship Opportunity #1: Market value of US$495, Introduction to Project Management/Project Management Principles and Practices – an introductory course that focuses on the basics of project management planning, scheduling, and control systems.
- Scholarship Opportunity #2: Market value of US$398, Better Decision-Making – the course focuses on making good decisions for successful projects.
- Scholarship Opportunity #3: Market value of US$798, Requirements Definition and Management – the course identifies the multiple types of requirements that apply to projects and provides the most effective ways to capture them, manage them, and control changes.
- Scholarship Opportunity #4: Market value of US$1048, PMP Exam Preparation – for those seeking PMP® certification.
- Scholarship Opportunity #5: Market value of US$998, Managing Multiple Projects – based on a priority-driven approach, the course focuses on the development of the skills needed to balance multiple projects.
As applicable, completion of each course can provide Professional Development Units (PDUs).
To review the guidelines for Professional Development and Training Scholarships, please visit the Scholarship Guidelines.
- Only one Project Auditors scholarship is available to PMIEF individual applicants annually.
- In order to be considered eligible for a scholarship, all applicants must complete the PMIEF application process and adhere to its requirements.
- Preference will be given to those applicants from the countries listed above.
- Scholarship recipients must have access to a computer or other smart device.
- No other educational resources are provided.
- Applicants will be required to indicate their course selection from among the five scholarship offerings.
- Scholarship awards do NOT include any credential exam fees.