- How to Apply
- Applications submitted by the published deadline will be reviewed by the Scholarship Application Evaluation Committee to ensure applicants receive full consideration and meets all requirements.
- The ranking criteria will be based on a point system.
- Recipients will be selected in a manner that matches the higher dollar amount with the most qualified applicant for which the criteria are met.
- All scholarship applicants are screened against the Specially Designated Nationals List (SDN) of the United States Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control. PMIEF requires all members of the Scholarship Application Evaluation Committee to review the PMIEF Confidentiality and Conflict of Interest Policies and complete and sign the PMIEF Confidentiality Agreement and the PMIEF Conflict of Interest forms prior to performing any review of scholarship applications or other related duties.
- Each member of the Scholarship Applicant Evaluation Committee must identify any conflicts of interest that arise at any time, including without limitation during the evaluation and ranking of applicants. Where a conflict of interest may exist, the Committee member with the conflict shall excuse himself or herself from the evaluation process.All decisions by the Scholarship Application Evaluation Committee are final.
- Upon notification via email, proof of registration and payment for the single standalone course is required prior to receiving the appropriate funds. Funds cannot be towards travel or exam fees. Recipients must register for the course selected in the application within fourteen (14) days after accepting the notification or risk forfeiting the scholarship.
- All scholarship applicants are screened against the Specially Designated Nationals List (SDN) of the United States Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control.