How to Apply
- How to Apply
Who Can Apply:
- Current or aspiring Project Management professionals
- Nonprofit/NGO staff interested in using project management in their work
- Students interested in the field of project management
- Individual scholarships may contain specific criteria regarding project management, geographic location of residency and internet access for course and course materials, which can be found on the individual scholarship page.
- Applicants who have submitted a completed application by the published deadline will be evaluated for all scholarships they are eligible for.
- All applications and supporting materials must be submitted online to be considered.
Contact details, PMI Chapter affiliation (if applicable)
Details of professional field
Title of Course and Course details
Explain the professional development benefits of the course selected in the application.
How to Apply
- Create an account on PMIEF.org, or log in.
- Access the scholarship application portal via the link in the sidebar.
- Complete your application. If you need to return to an in-progress application at a later date, you can revisit the application portal. Once you are logged in at pmief.org, you'll see a "Return to application portal" link in the site main menu, as well as on this page.
- Submit your completed application. Notification to awardees will be sent via email to each applicant within three months after the deadline. Candidates who have not received the award will also be notified via email. Upon award, the scholarship funds will be given directly to the student.