- Recipients will be selected in each of the following categories:
- Corporations/government agencies
- Individual project managers
- PMI Chapters
- The project management services must be pro bono.
- Pro bono is defined as “volunteer work and related materials provided without any form of compensation, whether financial, in kind, or business advantage."
- Projects completed since 01 January 2018 to 20 May 2020 are eligible.
Basic information, contact details, etc
Electronic copy of paper (.pdf or .doc)
Download and review the "Paper Formatting Guidelines" to ensure your document formatting meets the standards.
Official Transcript or Verification of Enrollment (.pdf)
How to Apply
Create an account on PMIEF.org, or log in.
- Access the awards application portal via the link in the sidebar.
- Complete your application. If you need to return to an in-progress application at a later date, you can revisit the application portal. Once you are logged in at pmief.org, you’ll see a “Return to application portal” link in the site main menu, as well as on this page.
- Submit your completed application. Recipients will be notified approximately 6 weeks after the application period closes.
Download a sample application