- This program is available to students attending or preparing to enter a project management or related course of study at an accredited degree-granting college or university.
- This application covers multiple scholarships. Some individual scholarships may have specific requirements (for example geographic location or PMI affiliation), but the scholarship reviewers will consider you for all scholarships for which you are eligible.
To see individual scholarship values and criteria, view the scholarship directory.
Contact details, PMI chapter affiliation (if applicable)
University information, enrollment status, degree sought, etc.
Explain how project management is a universal skill in all industries (500 word limit)
Required in .doc or .pdf file format
Required in .doc or.pdf file format
Two completed reference forms are required as part of your application. Each individual you submit as a reference will receive an email stating your request for them to complete a reference form in support of your application for a PMIEF academic scholarship. The email will contain a direct link to an online reference form. Reference forms must be completed by application deadline.
How to Apply
- Create an account on PMIEF.org, or log in.
- Access the scholarship application portal via the link in the sidebar.
- Complete your application. If you need to return to an in-progress application at a later date, you can revisit the application portal. Once you are logged in at pmief.org, you'll see a "Return to application portal" link in the site main menu, as well as on this page.
- Submit you completed application. Notification to awardees will be sent via email to each applicant within three months after the deadline. Candidates who have not received the award will also be notified via email. Upon award, the scholarship funds will be given directly to the student.