Project Management Skills for Life
Project Management Skills for Life® is a guide that provides an introduction to the basics of project management as well as tools and techniques to help develop skills to become a great project manager leading successful projects.
A basic understanding of project management concepts will help your team effectively create a plan, organize activities and train individuals to complete simple to very complex projects.
Presented in a course format, the Project Management Skills for Life® program teaches you to identify the project, project manager, team members and stakeholders. The program shows the project manager and team how to create a plan to identify the tasks needed to accomplish the scope of work, manage time efficiently and communicate with other team members and stakeholders effectively.
Log in or Create an Account to add this item to My Resources
You must agree to the Terms and Conditions and have an account in order to download resources.
- Download (English) zip, 13.1 MB
- Download (Arabic) pdf, 3.6 MB
- Download (Brazilian Portuguese) zip, 5.7 MB
- Download (French) zip, 4.7 MB
- Download (German) zip, 8.3 MB
- Download (Greek) pdf, 4.9 MB
- Download (Italian) pdf, 1.6 MB
- Download (Japanese) zip, 4.8 MB
- Download (Persian) zip, 4.5 MB
- Download (Spanish) zip, 8.8 MB
- Download (Turkish) zip, 5.1 MB