How Project Management Can Be Used in Your Nonprofit
Nonprofits and NGOs run projects all of the time, yet many have not been introduced to project management tools that can help them function more efficiently and effectively.
This 90-minute workshop shows organizations how to implement and manage projects on a daily basis and includes an instructor MS Power Point® with notes and a participant workbook.
- Increased overall effectiveness
- Improved efficiency
- Better execution of projects such as fundraising and event planning
Log in or Create an Account to add this item to My Resources
You must agree to the Terms and Conditions and have an account in order to download resources.
- Download (English) zip, 591.7 KB
- Download (Brazilian Portuguese) zip, 1.5 MB
- Download (Greek) zip, 6.9 MB
- Download (Italian) zip, 1.6 MB
- Download (Portuguese) zip, 2.0 MB
- Download (Spanish) zip, 1.5 MB
Make a gift to PMIEF
End the year by helping youth around the globe!