Bringing Project Management into the School Transformation Conversation
Bringing Project Management into the School Transformation Conversation was created by P21 to provide project managers and other professionals with the knowledge and resources necessary to participate in conversations about educational transformation in their communities.
It offers strategies for integrating project management into secondary school curricula, identifying stakeholders who can support these efforts, and determining the community resources necessary for school transformation. It also features project management and project-based learning resources for educators as well as highlights exemplary programs, schools and school districts across the country.
Those who are looking for further information after reviewing this resource may want to review the companion resources developed by P21:
- Working with exemplary schools and districts
- Helpful project-based learning resources for educators
- Tips for project managers in the classroom
- Examples for effective learning projects
- Information on understanding education strategies
- A library of other resources from other great organizations are available as well.
Log in or Create an Account to add this item to My Resources
You must agree to the Terms and Conditions and have an account in order to download resources.
- Download (English) pdf, 6.1 MB
Make a gift to PMIEF
End the year by helping youth around the globe!