Please note, PMIEF/PMI Chapter Liaisons are volunteering for their chapter, not the PMIEF, so it is the PMI Chapter’s responsibility to:
- Determine how the position will fit into the community’s leadership structure (perhaps as a Board Member?)
- Determine the length of the position’s term
- Assign and appoint a member as a PMIEF/PMI Chapter Liaison
- Ensure that a succession plan is in place for when the Liaison leaves the position
- Notify PMIEF of any changes/when the PMIEF/PMI Chapter Liaison changes by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please discuss the appointment with your community’s leadership before submitting a liaison registration to PMIEF.