All over the world, nonprofits help young people build life skills. Often, these skills are delivered to young people through projects, and our services can complement and enhance nonprofits offerings.
Are you interested in partnering with us and meet the requirements below?
Join us in our mission to help empower youth with project management skills to help them achieve their goals and make their dreams a reality.
A New Focus on Partnership
We seek to build long-term relationships that help our nonprofit partners integrate project management in their youth programs as well as build their own project management capacity.
Our ideal nonprofit partners have:
- Youth participate in projects in their programs
- A primary focus on working with youth aged 5–19
- Programs in at least two countries
- Willingness to provide feedback on outcomes and participate in other knowledge-sharing activities
- Interest in engaging with project management volunteers