All over the world, nonprofits help young people build life skills.
Often, these skills are delivered to young people through projects, and our services can complement and enhance nonprofits’ offerings.
A New Focus on Partnership
We seek to build long-term relationships that help our nonprofit partners integrate project management in their youth programs as well as build their own project management capacity.
Our ideal nonprofit partners have:
- Youth participate in projects in their programs
- A primary focus on working with youth aged 5–19
- Programs in at least two countries
- Willingness to provide feedback on outcomes and participate in other knowledge-sharing activities
- Interest in engaging with project management volunteers