Professional Development for Project Management Practitioners Application
Several PMI Chapters, former PMI Communities of Practice, and individuals have donated professional development scholarships for project management practitioners. Applicants must be applying for a professional development course in order to obtain or maintain project management-related certification, credentials, course credits or substantive knowledge.
Application and Notification
Applications from interested candidates must be received by PMIEF no later than the posted deadlines each year. Notification to awardees will be sent via email to each applicant two months after the respective deadline. Candidates who have not received the award will also be notified via email.
Upon award, the recipient must register and pay for his/her professional development course and then send confirmation of registration and payment to PMIEF.
Upon receipt of this documentation, PMIEF will reimburse the recipient up to the full value of the scholarship.
- Courses towards academic degree programs (associate's, bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees) are not eligible. However, courses towards non-degree certificate programs are eligible.
- The course must be a single stand-alone course.
- The scholarship cannot be used to pay for an exam.
- The course cannot be previously taken before the scholarship is offered.
- Upon award, the recipient must register and pay for his/her professional development course and then send confirmation of registration and payment to PMIEF.
Please provide the following information in your acceptance email:
- Course Provider
- Title of Course
- Course Cost
- Website of Course Provider (for review and approval)
Upon receipt of this documentation, PMIEF will reimburse the recipient up to the full value of the scholarship student.
Below is the list of PMIEF Professional Development Scholarships associated with the Professional Development Scholarships for Project Management Practitioners. Please refer to the Professional Development Scholarship Information Page and PMIEF Guidelines for more information.
PMI Chapter Membership Requirement
Applicants Residing in a Particular Area
Applicants Selecting a Project Management Course
Applicants Working in a Particular Industry