PMI Chapters is Accelerated by:
- Pro bono is defined as “volunteer work and related materials provided without any form of compensation, whether financial, in kind, or business advantage."
- The project management services must be pro bono.
- Projects completed since 01 January 2014 to 20 May 2017 are eligible.
- Please review the sample application before applying for the award. The sample form is available below in PDF format.
- Sample Application
- Read more on how to apply.
- A representative of the PMI Chapter will receive an all expense paid trip to the PMI Professional Awards Gala at PMI ® Global Congress 2017, North America – Chicago, IL.
A representative of the nonprofit/nongovernmental agency receiving pro bono project management guidance from the Chapter will receive:
- a US $5,000 cash prize;
- an all-expenses-paid trip to PMI®Global Congress – North America 2017
- and, project management training for staff.
PMIEF Matching Program
- PMIEF has created a matching program for probono opportunities with nonprofits/nongovernmental agencies. Please email email@example.com to submit a request.