- Pro bono is defined as “volunteer work and related materials provided without any form of compensation, whether financial, in kind, or business advantage."
- The project management services must be pro bono.
- Projects completed since 01 January 2014 to 20 May 2017 are eligible.
- Please review the sample application before applying for the award. The sample form is available below in PDF format.
- Sample Application
- Read more on how to apply.
- The Individual Project Manager recipient will receive an all expense paid trip to the PMI Professional Awards Gala at PMI ® Global Congress 2017, North America – Chicago, IL.
PMIEF Project Manager/Project Management Team and Nonprofit/Nongovernmental Agency Matching Program
PMIEF can assist in matching project managers/project management teams with nonprofits/nongovernmental organizations seeking project management pro bono assistance.
Project managers, please email: email@example.com to request a nonprofit/nongovernmental agency pro bono opportunity.
Nonprofit/nongovernmental agencies, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to request a project manager/project management team to help your organization develop and apply project management skills.